Interested in homeschooling in South Carolina? Carolina Homeschooler will help you get started, explain how to keep the required records, help you wade through different homeschool methods and resources, provide ways to connect with other homeschool families, and guide you through problems you may encounter along the way.
South Carolina Accountability Services
Carolina Homeschooler provides:
- Third Option (Option 3) accountability required by SC homeschool law
- a private online community for parents and students
- members-only field trips and park days
- members-only classes and workshops
- free access to Kids Discover Online
- member newsletters
- (NOTE: we aren’t able to provide guidance and transcripts for high school students during the 2017-2018 school year – see our membership page for more information)
Interested in becoming a member? Find out more!
Trip and Event Updates
Join our community and meet other homeschoolers!
Join us in our forums to meet other families, talk about homeschooling, share resources, discuss our trips, and connect with other homeschoolers in your area!
Don’t live in South Carolina?
Many of the resources at this site aren’t specific to SC, and you can still participate in some of our activities without being a member (see our Traveling Homeschoolers website for our national and international trips).
Learn how to homeschool!
For more information about homeschool methods, schedules, testing, handling problems, keeping records, curriculum reviews, descriptions of typical days, and practical advice from hundreds of experienced homeschoolers, get my book, Homeschooling Essentials: A Practical Guide to Getting Started. (Read Amber’s review on the Raising Adventurers Blog.)
It’s available in paperback, ebook, and audiobook from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Audible. If it isn’t available at your local library, ask them to email me and I’ll donate a copy so you and others in your area can borrow it for free!