Join us for a tour of Charleston’s salt marches and Capers Island State Heritage Preserve! We’ll learn about tidal creeks, marsh ecology, oyster bed communities, dolphins, barrier island formation, sand dunes, beach erosion, and more.
When: October 14, 10:00-2:00 pm
Where: Isle of Palms, SC
Registration Deadline: August 31 (or until spots are filled)
2017-18 Carolina Homeschooler members will have priority when registering for this event. I’ll keep a waiting list and will add non-members if space is available. (Non-members must register and will automatically be waitlisted for any available spots.)
Cost and Refund Policy
The cost for members is $25 per person for members, and $35 per person for non-members.
Payment is refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace you, and a $25 cancellation fee will be deducted from any refunds. No replacements, roster changes, or refunds will be made after August 31. Your signed registration, waiver, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
This event may be cancelled if we don’t have enough students to meet the minimum required. If it’s cancelled, you’ll receive a full refund.
Want to go?
- To register for this trip, click here.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 3 days, please email me.
- Payment will be due within 7 days of receiving my email.
- I’ll email you when I receive your payment, and send you periodic trip updates.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.