When: May 15, 9:00-4:15 pm
Where: Columbia SC
Registration Deadline: March 31, 2015
Members have priority, non-members will be added if space is available.
Join us for Flight School at the Challenger Learning Center! Students in grades 6-12 (and parents, who participate equally) will learn about aerodynamics, instruments, engines, basic maneuvers, takeoffs and landings, and more. Classes are taught by a flight instructor who mixes flight instruction with hands-on computer simulations.
Enrollment is limited. Carolina Homeschooler members will have registration priority, but non-members will be added if space is available.
Note: A parent or responsible adult must attend this event with children. Only students participating in the program may attend (younger siblings will not be able to attend.)
Cost and Refund Policy
The cost for members is $50 per person for members, and $65 per person for non-members.
Payment is refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace you, and a $25 cancellation fee will be deducted from any refunds. No replacements, roster changes, or refunds will be made after March 31, 2015. Your signed registration form and payment acknowledges that you understand and agree with my cancellation and refund policy.
This class may be cancelled if we don’t have enough students to meet the minimum required. If it’s cancelled, you’ll receive a full refund.
Want to go?
- To register for this trip, click here.
- If you don’t receive an email within 10 minutes saying that your registration posted correctly, email me.
- Within a few days, I’ll email you with payment information and to confirm your spots at the event.
- Payment will be due within 7 days of receiving my email.
- You’ll be added to our roster as soon as I receive payment, and will get more information and event updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.