Shannon

Any Middle or High Schoolers in Lake Wylie SC?

Shannon

We just moved to Lake Wylie about a month ago, and are homeschooling a middle school girl (12) and high school boy (15). We would like to meet some folks in the area if possible. Girl loves bike riding, painting her nails, One Direction, and artsy stuff. Boy loves movies, video games, graphic novels (comic books). **Boy has high-functioning Autism/Aspergers, which has made it a challenge for him to make friends, but we are anxious to try anyway**

Tracy Dunbar

We live in Fort Lawn but used to live in Lake Wylie.  Have you tried Lake Wylie Area Homeschool Group?  Look them up on Facebook.  We now live about an hour from Lake Wylie so we do not do much with this group anymore but everyone I met were very friendly.

• Like 1

atsa7701

We live in Lake Wylie.  I have a 13 year old girl entering 9th grade and a 6 year old girl entering Kindergarten.  Tracy was right about joining the Lake Wylie Area Homeschool Group on FB.  In addition we belong to a great co-op called Learn Bravely that meets on Thursdays during the school year.  There is a nice group of kids that your children can meet their age.

Feel free to message me!

Welcome to the area  :)

• Like 1