Jemalu71878

Looking For Locals To Myrtle Beach, SC

3 posts in this topic

I want to say Hello to everyone reading this, my name is Jenna and I also have been homeschooling for 3 weeks and so far we Love it!!  I am very excited about this journey and know that the sky is the limit.  I am interested in my daughter meeting other home school kids in our area, we live in the NMB area but always travel into MB.  I did see Dreamland skate and plan on doing that, and we do go to Fun gym on Friday and Saturday nights.  She is 8 years old so any suggestions, on activities would be greatly appreciated

Hi, and welcome to our community! I'm asking homeschoolers from your area to come here to post more information for you. I know there are a lot of families in your area, so hopefully you can get connected soon! :)

Warmly,
Dianna

1 person likes this

Hi! My name is Melanie and I live outside Mytrle Beach in Conway. Homeschooling mom of 3. We go to Dreamland every month , it is so much fun! I have been homeschooling for several years, but know many new mom's. I would like to help in any way.  Do you belong to a Homeschooling group yet? I am with Vines and Branches and they have a web site. It is very helpful with things that are going on in our area. It's Vinesandbranches.org if you would like to look into that. If I can help with any other questions let me know. We have some really helpful family's out there that are willing to help. Hope you have a great day! :)

Melanie Sawyer