• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jemalu71878

Jemalu71878

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

I want to say Hello to everyone reading this, my name is Jenna and I also have been homeschooling for 3 weeks and so far we Love it!!  I am very excited about this journey and know that the sky is the limit.  I am interested in my daughter meeting other home school kids in our area, we live in the NMB area but always travel into MB.  I did see Dreamland skate and plan on doing that, and we do go to Fun gym on Friday and Saturday nights.  She is 8 years old so any suggestions, on activities would be greatly appreciated

#2 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

Hi, and welcome to our community! I'm asking homeschoolers from your area to come here to post more information for you. I know there are a lot of families in your area, so hopefully you can get connected soon! :)

Warmly,
Dianna

• Jemalu71878 likes this

#3 bradandmelanie

bradandmelanie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hi! My name is Melanie and I live outside Mytrle Beach in Conway. Homeschooling mom of 3. We go to Dreamland every month , it is so much fun! I have been homeschooling for several years, but know many new mom's. I would like to help in any way.  Do you belong to a Homeschooling group yet? I am with Vines and Branches and they have a web site. It is very helpful with things that are going on in our area. It's Vinesandbranches.org if you would like to look into that. If I can help with any other questions let me know. We have some really helpful family's out there that are willing to help. Hope you have a great day! :)

Melanie Sawyer