2 replies to this topic

#1 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:57 PM

Join Carolina Homeschooler for our first National Park Adventure!

Join us in August 2014 for hands-on educational programs focusing on the wildlife, geological features, and the natural history of Yellowstone National Park. We'll also get to watch a rodeo, visit the Buffalo Bill Historical Center, explore a replica of a frontier town, and have the opportunity for other activities such as visiting Grand Teton National Park, cruising across Jenny Lake, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, and more. We have a maximum of 52 for this trip, and children must be ages 8 or older to attend. Find out more here: http://www.carolinah...travelwest.html

Warmly,

Dianna

#2 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

UPDATE 4/29/13

My estimate is a little lower now due to updated pricing information. The lady who is going to provide us with lunch while we're participating in the Yellowstone programs is giving us a discount due to our group size. Can't argue with that! I'm having so much fun planning this trip! I have only 30 days to confirm, though, so if you're interested in going and want to make sure we have enough to confirm, please register soon! We have 39 spots still available. Find out more!

#3 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

Woohoo! Yellowstone was able to extend my deposit due date for a couple of months, so now I have more breathing room before I need to confirm this trip. We now have 33 spots still available. Come join us!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trips, history