Robin Baker Weibel

Looking for activities and peers for 17 yo girl Camden

Robin Baker Weibel

Hello, My stepdaughter has been doing the pace program but is now going to start k12 program. We are really out of the homeschool loop as this is all new to me. We are really looking for some activities for Hannah to participate in, We feel she is pretty isolated and could really use some social outings.

Thanks,Robin

rossrobin73@yahoo.com

Edited by Robin Baker Weibel

Dianna

Robin, if you're doing the K12 program through the state (free virtual charter school program), they may offer social opportunities. I've heard they don't do this as much as they used to, but check into it.

Some support groups don't allow families to participate unless they're homeschooling (virtual schooling isn't homeschooling - you're governed by different laws than homeschoolers are), but others might.

Hopefully someone from the Camden area will jump in with help with support group suggestions.

Warmly,

Dianna

Sigkapoli

We're in Sumter.  I have a 16 year old son, and 2 daughters ages 13 & 11.  Jake does a couple classes online through Veritas Press most of the day Mondays and Wednesdays, and Tuesday & Thursday afternoons.  He & I love the bookstore in Camden.  

• Like 1