Mivian

Indian Land SC- Highschool, Elementary, Preschool

Mivian

Hello,

I am a new homeschool parent looking for friends and support with homeschooling High school, Elementary school, and Pre-school students.  I am not only new to homeschooling but to the Carolinas- we just moved here from San Antonio, Texas!  

Any advice on scheduling, curriculum, and extracurriculars (especially for my 9th grader) would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

Dianna

I live in Lancaster - just down the road from you! :)  I will plan a Carolina Homeschooler member meet-up in the Lancaster area soon. I have a camping trip/Art in the Park this weekend, then things should slow down enough for me to plan more meet-ups. Keep an eye on the member newsletter for announcements.

Warmly,
Dianna

• Like 2

Dianna

There's a High School Guidance office in the member's area that will help with high school scheduling, etc., but I'm also going to provide one-on-one support for high school students soon (probably mid-September).

If you've requested member access and don't have it yet, let me know. I'm working my way through the list.

Warmly,

Dianna

Mivian

Thanks for your help, Dianna- I would love to attend a member meet-up with my troop.  As for member access, I'm still trying to learn how to use this forum and site.  Maybe you can send me an email about member access specifically because I'm a little lost?  Thanks!

Dianna
3 hours ago, Mivian said:

Thanks for your help, Dianna- I would love to attend a member meet-up with my troop.  As for member access, I'm still trying to learn how to use this forum and site.  Maybe you can send me an email about member access specifically because I'm a little lost?  Thanks!

Please check your spam, junk, or whatever folder for an email from me titled "Access to Member's Area." That email is sent to every new member. If you can't find it, please email me at director@carolinahomeschooler.com and I'll re-send it.

Warmly,
Dianna

Tracy Dunbar

Hello.  I live in the Lancaster area and have a 10th grade son.   My son is involved in the Civil Air Patrol in Waxhaw, NC.  This is something you may look into for your high school and middle school age children.