Sign in to follow this  
aspen

Reading Rewards Program

aspen

Hi everyone! Here is a list of some great reading rewards programs that kids of all ages can enjoy. I will post more as I come across them.

Sylvan's Book Adventure Reading Program, TD Bank Summer Reading Program, Scholastic Summer Reading Program, Books a Million, Chuck E. Cheese Summer Reading Program. Half Price Book.Summer Reading Program, iRead reading program, Showcase Cinemas Summer Reading Program, Sync Summer Reading Program for Teens.Pottery Barn Kids Summer Book Club. Happy Reading Everyone! :) 

• Like 3

aspen

Hi Everyone! This is a follow up to my original post. I am not sure if people know that Ms. Dolly Parton has a Imagination Library where every month she will mail a book to your child from birth to the age of five years old. All you have to do is go to www. imaginationlibrary.com and click on the top to register your child if you can not register online then just print the registration form out and mail it to your local affiliate then wait on your first book to arrive. It's that simple. Its a free book program

• Like 1