Alicia Williams

Forms? Help me! LOL

Alicia Williams

This is our first year with Carolina Homeschooler, and I'm trying to gather end-of-year documentation.  I saw a post here that mentioned forms in the member's area.  I cannot for the life of me find these forms.  Can someone help?  

Dianna

Hi Alicia,

Instructions for accessing the member's area was emailed to all members at the beginning of the year, and periodically throughout the year. Year-End info and links to the end-of-year form were in my recent member newsletter. If you haven't been receiving my emails and newsletters (usually a problem with Gmail addresses), please look in your spam, promotions, marketing, whatever folders and you'll probably find all of my emails waiting for you there.

If it's been too long and they've been automatically deleted, please email me at director@carolinahomeschooler.com and I'll help.

Warmly,
Dianna

MommyBain

Hi, 

I feel like I followed the directions for logging in, but I can not find the forms either.  Perhaps, I am overlooking them somehow.  Please help!

Dianna

After creating an account, members are supposed to email their Display Names to me so I can give them access. But that's the part of my email that's often missed the most, so I clearly need to explain it better! :) 

Now that I know your Display Name, I can give you access. You should see the member's area in just a few minutes.

Warmly,
Dianna

MommyBain

I am sorry, I thought I did send that email, maybe it didn't come through.  Thanks so much for your help!

Dianna

You did! I think you did that right before you posted, so it wasn't downloaded to my inbox when I answered this.

Warmly,
Dianna

Alicia Williams

Thanks, Dianna!

alicia

• Like 1

Dianna

You're welcome. :)