Sign in to follow this  
MommyBain

Portfolio Question

MommyBain

I have a quick question regarding the portfolio that I need to sumbit at the end of the year.  

My Sister bought this awesome dry erase workbook for my son, thinking that I could also use it for my daughter when she is of age.  I absolutely love it, but then I thought I would I submit a sample from this?  I took a picture of his work to show her that we were using it, so my husband can see his progress in case it got smudged, and so he can do the same page again later this year, so I can see his copywork progress.  Do you all think I can print the picture, and include it in the portfolio?  It would be awesome if I could.

TIA for any replies.

Dianna

Any documentation works for a portfolio - printed samples, digital/photo samples, etc. Whatever is easiest for you is fine. If a lot of your samples are digital/photos, make sure you have a back-up copy somewhere.

Warmly,
Dianna

MommyBain

Awesome thanks.  My printer also has a scanner, so I thought maybe I could try to do that, but I worry the dry erase marker would smudge on the glass.

Thanks for such a quick response.

Dianna

Pictures and scans are both fine - whatever works and is easiest for you. My philosophy is that most of your energy should go toward learning - not paperwork! :)

Warmly,
Dianna