Sign in to follow this  
mzfrock

Latin class

mzfrock

Does anyone know if it is too late to sign up for the Beginning Latin class? My 14yr old is interested, but I don't see any info for it anywhere, except in the newsletter where it says that class begins Monday Aug. 4. That must be a misprint, but I am wondering if there is some info I have overlooked. Thanks!

Liz

NoleChick

Yes, I'm curious as to the same thing.  I'm late to the game and thought maybe it was already full?

Dianna

Eeeekkk! Yes, it should have said Monday, August 7. I don't know why the 4th was in my head! I proofread it, too! ;)

There's a note in the newsletter below the class descriptions about the "Access to Member's Area" email you received when I confirmed your membership.

Email me with your Display Names and those of your children, and I'll give you access. Then you'll be able to see the parent's lounge and sign up for Latin and/or Writing.

Warmly,
Dianna

Dianna

NoleChick, you found the Writing class sign up. Were you interested in the Latin class, too?

NoleChick

Yes, please.  ElisaPink123 for Latin. :)

Dianna

Please post this in the Latin sign-up folder so I won't forget. Include her grade level, too.