Katy

Art Gallery For 11 and Under

Katy

This is where you all can post your art if you are 11 and Under if you have art appropriate for that age group. Please stay in this Gallery if you do not like anything that includes gore or anything you might be squeamish with. Please don't post anything that is above the age group either. If you want my opinion on what is appropriate and what is not, feel free to private message me before posting your drawing.

Here is a sign up sheet.

Name:

What do you like to draw?:

How long have you been drawing?:

What kind of art do you like?:

What kind of arts do you do? (Drawing, painting, pottery, etc.):

What are your favorite techniques to use?:

Are you Self-Taught?:

Here is mine.

Name: Katy

What do you like to draw?: Anything really i don't have a preference. I'm better at drawing anime art on my own. Everything else i need a reference for.

How long have you been drawing?: Hmm... I'm not sure. I'd say maybe 10 or 9.

What kind of art do you like?: I enjoy drawing better right now since it's easy and not messy.

What kind of arts do you do? (Drawing, painting, pottery, etc.): Well, i do Drawing and painting sometimes. I have done some stuff with clay, like i have made a cup and a bowl and some other figures but actual pottery i haven't done. Maybe next year.

What are your favorite techniques to use?: Well recently i learned of putting your colored pencils in warm water and it's almost like paint. I enjoy using that technique cause it's so fun to apply it and watch it fill in gaps.

Are you Self-Taught?: For some things yes. But i have taken an art class for 3 years that helped me with landscapes and such but now i just use references and pictures and just do my best to copy them and use my skills and materials to best i can.

Enjoy posting your art!