Katy

Art Gallery for 12 and Up

Katy

This is where you all can post your art if you have art that includes gore or squeamish stuff. Don't include anything too inappropriate though, if you're worried about your drawing then send me your drawing through private messaging and i'll let you know. Please stay in this Gallery if you do have art that includes gore or anything that is squeamish. Please don't post anything that is gorey and squeamish in the younger Art Gallery. If you want my opinion on what is appropriate and what is not, feel free to private message me before posting your drawing.

Here is a sign up sheet.

Name:

What do you like to draw?:

How long have you been drawing?:

What kind of art do you like?:

What kind of arts do you do? (Drawing, painting, pottery, etc.):

What are your favorite techniques to use?:

Are you Self-Taught?:

Here is mine.

Name: Katy

What do you like to draw?: Anything really i don't have a preference. I'm better at drawing anime art on my own. Everything else i need a reference for.

How long have you been drawing?: Hmm... I'm not sure. I'd say maybe 10 or 9.

What kind of art do you like?: I enjoy drawing better right now since it's easy and not messy.

What kind of arts do you do? (Drawing, painting, pottery, etc.): Well, i do Drawing and painting sometimes. I have done some stuff with clay, like i have made a cup and a bowl and some other figures but actual pottery i haven't done. Maybe next year.

What are your favorite techniques to use?: Well recently i learned of putting your colored pencils in warm water and it's almost like paint. I enjoy using that technique cause it's so fun to apply it and watch it fill in gaps.

Are you Self-Taught?: For some things yes. But i have taken an art class for 3 years that helped me with landscapes and such but now i just use references and pictures and just do my best to copy them and use my skills and materials to best i can.

Enjoy posting your art!

moptophead

Name: Tali

What do you like to draw?: People, mostly

How long have you been drawing?: Since I could hold a crayon, I suppose

What kind of art do you like?: Drawings and paintings mostly.   I prefer cartoon-style stuff or semi-realism most of the time, but I can always appreciate good art :)  

What kind of arts do you do? (Drawing, painting, pottery, etc.): Drawing about 90% of the time, and watercolors the other 10%.

What are your favorite techniques to use?: I like to use texture fairly often (in ink drawings especially), and I also like markers.

Are you Self-Taught?: Mostly?  Last year and this year I've been taking an art class from a book, but no person has really taught me aside from Youtube and online tutorials.

moptophead

"aRt"

5a14c60bbdc77_lung2.thumb.png.3ca8679f1e960e3263fc953e60ee2500.png5a14c61c40919_skull2.thumb.png.0499b9dd95ec4e7107cac5fae5d67f1b.png

totally not creepy or weird at all amirite