Photo

Universal & Sea World w/out Disney tickets?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Laura Launius

Laura Launius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

Am I reading the website correct that we can puchase the Universal tickets and the Sea World tickets from you without purchasing the Disney tickets?  We plan to go about the same time but have a PIN for free dining and want to stay in POR-Royal Guest rooms since we're celebrating our dd's high school graduation.  I saw something on another post about purchasing 2 days from Disney and then your tickets  but I was under the impression that for free dining we had to have the ticket package too.

#2 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,655 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hi Laura, to get the dining (free or not), you would have to get a package deal (stay on property at regular rooms rates - not discounted - and a park ticket of at least two days - maybe three... you'd have to check). That's in addition to the tickets you would get from me. Free dining isn't a good deal for many families now (but that's not to say that it isn't a good deal for your family), but if you want free dining, I wouldn't recommend going with our group.

You can get Universal and SeaWorld tickets through our group, even if you don't get Disney tickets. More information is available at my website: http://www.carolinah...atravelwdw.html

Warmly,

Dianna

#3 Laura Launius

Laura Launius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:18 PM

Are the Universal tickets Park hopper type tickets?  I wasn't sure from the description. 

#4 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,655 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

Are the Universal tickets Park hopper type tickets?  I wasn't sure from the description. 

Yes. They include entry to both parks (Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios) for two days (you can visit both parks on both days).