• Announcements

• Dianna

Upgrade Complete!   08/23/2016

Thank you for being so patient while I upgraded our message boards. Some attachments haven't transferred. If a post has an attachment, but you don't see it, please let me know and I'll re-attach.
Robin Harrison Axelberd

SeaWorld Dining Question

7 posts in this topic

Dianna or others,

What do you know about the "Dine All Day" program at SeaWorld? I'm assuming we're eligible to purchase it since it really is sold as a separate item.

Thanks!

Robin

I haven't looked into that, but I will! I wonder if they give group discounts?

Dianna

I just checked reviews of the DisBoards and people all felt it was a great deal - esp if hot and the price of drinks to stay hydrated all day. 

Robin and Laura, I checked into this and they do give group discounts - not much, but a little. For adults (ages 10+), it's $32, including tax; for children (3-9), it's $15, including tax.

Here's the link to the plan: http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Dine-and-Shop/Dining/All-Day-Dining-Deal

I'll have to order them as a group, and mail them out with Disney, Universal, etc., tickets. (SeaWorld won't mail our park tickets in advance, so they'll be distributed when we meet for the educational program, but they'll mail out the dining vouchers in advance.)

Would you be interested in me ordering for the group?

Dianna

Let me talk to DH and think it over. It's crazy that the dining is more expensive than the park ticket itself!!!  What time do we need to be at the park that day? Just at opening or earlier?

Edited by Robin Harrison Axelberd

Robin, the park opens at 9:00 am at that time of year, so our educational program will probably be set up for between 9-10 am. I'll pass out the tickets, then we'll do the educational program, then we'll be free to enjoy the park.

Warmly,

Dianna