#1 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

Disney

Disney's parking fees are now $15 per day. (If you hop parks, you don't have to pay more.) If you're staying at our group hotel or at another Disney resort, you won't have to pay the parking fee.

I think it was $14 per day when I posted this year's info, so if you see that anywhere, please yell so I can change it. I think I've updated it everywhere, but not sure.

SeaWorld

The parking for SeaWorld is $15 per car, and isn't waived for educational groups.

Universal

The Universal parking fee is $16 per car, and isn't waived for educational groups.

#2 Jennifer Berry

Jennifer Berry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Thanks, I didn't realize! I think you said elsewhere that our parking will be waived on our class day(s), ONLY for the park(s) where the class takes place, is that right? Any idea if Sea World does the same?

Now I'm wishing my kids had classes on all different days instead of two of them overlapping. ;-)

#3 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

If I remember right, SeaWorld parking isn't waived, but I'll double-check and let everyone know when I email an update.

At Disney World, parking used to be waived for the program park on the program date, but things have changed so much this year I'll have to find out if that's still their policy. I'll let everyone know in my update.

Dianna

#4 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

Just wanted to update that for Disney, parking is still waived for participants at the park on the date of their program. It's only waived for the park that is hosting the program.

I'll report back for SeaWorld parking fee. (I'm pretty sure it wasn't waived last year.)

#5 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

I just confirmed that our SeaWorld parking isn't waived, and it's $15 per vehicle.

Dianna

#6 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:24 AM

The Universal parking fee is $16 per car, and isn't waived for educational groups.

#7 Patty Hanson

Patty Hanson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

Is there parking fee for Disney quest, mini golf, water parks?

#8 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:09 AM

Is there parking fee for Disney quest, mini golf, water parks?

Parking at all of these is free. :)