• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Heather Rutkowski

Heather Rutkowski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hi! We just moved to Rock Hill from Ohio...my boys are 2 & 6 and we're eager to meet other homeschooling families in this area!

#2 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,613 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hi Heather, I live a little south of you, in Lancaster, and am planning a get-together for area homeschoolers next Friday (the 23rd). I'll email you about it soon.

Warmly,
Dianna

#3 Heather Rutkowski

Heather Rutkowski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

Thanks, Dianna!  :)

#4 Diandra Hyman-Graham

Diandra Hyman-Graham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:48 PM

Hello! My family and I have lived in Rock Hill for a year and have begun our homeschool journey for my 13 year old son. Are there any other homeschool families in the area with children that are the same age or just beginning also?

#5 mtitchen

mtitchen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

Fort Mill, here. We're new to Home Schooling and the area...desparately looking for peers for my daughter to socialize with (13 years old).

Thanks,

Marty

#6 LisaRenee

LisaRenee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationRock Hill

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:14 PM

Hi Heather,

I have a son who is almost 5 that would love to play with your boys sometime. Let me know if you would like to set up a playdate  sometime. We are in Rock Hill as well:)

Thanks,

Lisa

#7 Gina

Gina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

I see this is an old post but I have a 10 year old girl (5th grade). We are just south of Rock Hill in Edgemoor.

#8 trisigma066

trisigma066

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:37 AM

I'm in Monroe, NC but would love to meet up with some of you ladies and the kiddos.  My boys are 5 and almost 3 (Sunday) and I have a 15 month old daughter.  I began a program with my 3 yr old last wk and beginning the kindergarten curriculum with my son and another little girl this week!  Let's have a play date!