25 replies to this topic

#21 Laura Launius

Laura Launius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

We did Quest yesterday and Splitsville. Today we braved HS and it was rather chilly! Tomorrow we planned to do a pool day and then MVMCP-hoping it will be warmer!

#22 hawaiianatheart

hawaiianatheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

Just re-visiting the weather and Monday looks like our best day to get back to the water park (for our schedule). I vote for a Meet N Greet at Blizzard Beach instead!  ;) I plan to be between  the Ski Patrol (teen area) and the exit from Team Boat Springs which is also near the smaller kid area as well. Tip: you want blue locker rental for that area.  ;)

#23 hawaiianatheart

hawaiianatheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

We are at Downtown and DQ again today. White shirt with purple, red, blue flowers and jeans. :)

#24 Patty Hanson

Patty Hanson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

I did not check this site today. I just got message a few minutes ago through email. Sorry. I am not good with computers. Our plan tomorrow is church in the am and DQ around 1. Thought about blizzard beach, but my boys don't want to go. I guess if they met up with other enthusiastic kids they may want to go. Suppose to be warmer I think.

Plan the meet and greet on Monday. Older boy has class in the am at MK. :)

Patty

#25 hawaiianatheart

hawaiianatheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

Our plan for tomorrow (Sunday) is Epcot. Monday we are going to see what the weather does. If rainy (as I last saw prediction for) then we will be at DQ; if not then we might try to get in a BB.  Tuesday both girls have classes. Younger at Animal and older at MK. Rest of the week is uncertain yet; again, we will see what the weather does. The plan was  for a park day Wednesday and Friday. Thursday is a *down day* as we have movie tickets for Thursday evening. Sat may be another down day with possibly both BB in daytime & DQ that night. We leave FL on Sunday. 

#26 Deena Michelle Holt

Deena Michelle Holt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

Hawaiianaheart, looks like we're making similar plans. Epcot tomorrow, DQ on Monday, youngest in class at AK on Tuesday and son at MK that day then all 3 doing KK at MK. Whew! Good times!!