• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BabyCrazy

BabyCrazy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

Hi, I have a couple questions.  The 7 other tickets, can we use them anywhere or are they one per area?  For example, could we go to disneyquest 7 times and no where else?  

Also, has anyone been to any of these place?  what is fun?  disneyquest? mini golf, waterpark?  should I plan a half day?  

Thanks

Elizabeth

#2 Robin Harrison Axelberd

Robin Harrison Axelberd

Dis-tracted mom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Location'Burbs of Atlanta

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Hi Elizabeth!

It's me again! :D You can use your 7 passes any way you like. If you visit mini-golf and Disney Quest in the same day, that counts as two passes. However, you *usually* can get re-entry on the same day. I'm not sure how mini-golf works because we haven't done that. Two years ago, we did Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Quest. I have four boys, so they enjoyed Disney Quest, and we went twice. The games are not necessarily "cutting edge" but given that it is FREE for us, I can't complain!!! There are a couple of really cool ones, like the interactive pirates game (I can't remember the name). A group boards the "ship" and positions themselves at different canon stations, and I *think* there is a captain position, who is in charge of steering the ship. 270 degree screens display the ocean and the ships, which are your targets. It was a lot of fun. I imagine we'll go back again this year - in fact, probably our first day.

Hope this helps!

Robin

#3 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,162 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

Elizabeth,

Robin answered your question, but I wanted to clarify that they're passes, not tickets, and are included on your Disney tickets. If you read through the FAQs in this thread, it'll explain more fully how you can use them: http://www.carolinah...-updated-71213/

We've done DisneyQuest and the water parks, and both are fun (lots of retro games like pac man and carnival games at DisneyQuest, and virtual reality games like the pirate game Robin described). Both can be full day, or half day, depending on how much you and the children enjoy them.

I've never done the golf yet - it's the first time they've been including on our tickets. I'm not sure we'll have time to do them this year, but hopefully others will and can give us some insight for next year.

Warmly,

Dianna

#4 bless9ings

bless9ings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

On the WDW site it says the water fun and more pass includes regular golf.  Is this on our pass?

#5 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,162 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

On the WDW site it says the water fun and more pass includes regular golf.  Is this on our pass?

When I asked about this before, they said no, but I'm double-checking because usually our tickets match the options on the regular tickets. I'll let you know something as soon as possible.

Warmly,
Dianna

#6 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,162 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hi Tammy, they've confirmed that regular golf is not included on our tickets.

Warmly,
Dianna

#7 Tuffy4God

Tuffy4God

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

Is there a time frame that the mini golf passes are good for during the day or can they be used any time from open until close? I'm asking because on the regular park tickets that include these extra passes, it says, "Valid for one miniature golf course visit per day before 4:00 p.m."

Thanks!

#8 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,162 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

This is a new question for me, Tuffy! I'll ask and let you know. :)

Warmly,

Dianna

#9 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,162 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

Tuffy, the 4:00 pm restriction is correct. I never knew that! I'll update my website with the info.

Warmly,
Dianna

#10 Tuffy4God

Tuffy4God

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

Tuffy, the 4:00 pm restriction is correct. I never knew that! I'll update my website with the info.

Warmly,
Dianna

Thanks for finding out! It's a bummer there's a time restriction on it. It'd be nice to be able to go any time.

-Stefanie

• Dianna likes this