3 replies to this topic

#1 Shelia

Shelia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

Hi all!

I am very excited about this trip! Our family hasn't been to Disney since May of 2009 and our youngest (2 year old) has never been. Should be a ton of fun!!

Unfortunately, one of our children is not exactly excited about being away from his friends for so long. He would love to meet other teens to ride rides with at the parks. He is an almost 16 year old, easy to get along with guy. He loves people!

I also have a 13 year old daughter who would like to hang out with other teens, but she is just as happy being with us and watching her two year old brother experience new things.

Sooooo, if you have a teen wanting to make some new friends on this trip, send them our way. :)

We will be there Nov. 15-24.

Shelia

#2 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,555 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

Shelia, I've invited other Disney families with teens to post here, so hopefully you'll get some feedback soon. In the meantime, I hope you're planning to join us at our group DisneyQuest meetup on Monday at 11:30 am. It's a great way to meet other Disney families while playing all kinds of video games, virtual reality games, and more.

Warmly,

Dianna

#3 Shelia

Shelia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

Thank you, Dianna. We will try to make it to the get together at DisneyQuest. 

Shelia

#4 Deena Michelle Holt

Deena Michelle Holt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

Shelia,
My oldest is almost 16 and my son is almost 13. We'll be at DisneyQuest tomorrow. We'll look for you then!

Deena