• Announcements

• Dianna

Upgrade Complete!   08/23/2016

Thank you for being so patient while I upgraded our message boards. Some attachments haven't transferred. If a post has an attachment, but you don't see it, please let me know and I'll re-attach.
Deena Michelle Holt

Solo w/ Kids

1 post in this topic

I'm a divorced mom with 3 children (15g, 12b, 10g) arriving tomorrow (11-14-13) and staying at All Star Sports until Tuesday (then moving over to Art of Animation through Friday).

We would love to meet up with folks (yes, we'll also be at DisneyQuest on Monday) after we arrive or over the weekend. My oldest is doing NaNoWriMo. My son is interested in the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. My youngest loves the pools and, well, EVERYTHING!

I had a mommy fail and have two children going to different parks on Tuesday for classes. Not sure how we're going to manage that yet and wondered if anyone else was in the same pickle!

SO looking forward to this trip! We have gone with Dianna in the past and LOVED it! She is remarkable at what she does and there is absolutely no disappointment in this experience!!! WooHoo! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Feel welcome to text us to meet up!

Deena from GA
678-576-0561