4 replies to this topic

#1 beachmom

beachmom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

Hi~

I am new to this forum, which was recommended by a homeschooling Mom we met last year at a YES class. We are thinking of returning again next fall, and I'd love to know how joining your group would work. At this point, I'm not sure when/if we would go, as we may visit family in the area as well. If there's already info here someplace- my apologies! I'll keep looking but thought posting might be easier. Thanks!

#2 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

Welcome to our community, beachmom! :)

My group goes to Disney (and SeaWorld and Universal) each year at different times. In 2014, our dates are September 6-13. We great discounts at the parks and other activities while we're there.

I'll post information about my trip (and open registration) very soon. If you haven't already subscribed to my newsletter and friended me on Facebook, I'd recommend one or both so you'll get updates. (See http://www.carolinah...acommunity.html for links.)

Warmly,
Dianna

#3 beachmom

beachmom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

Thanks so much for the quick reply. We are in the midst of considering lots of possible vacation destinations for the fall, and we love Disney. I just signed up for the emails and am looking forward to more information...

#4 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

If you have a little time, you can also visit our Disney Stalkers forum below. It will give an idea of what my trip is about, but I'll also be posting the trip in the next day or two, so you won't have long to wait.

Warmly,

Dianna

#5 beachmom

beachmom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:03 AM

Thanks, I will. We usually do the YES program and save on our tickets, although this year the savings wasn't as great. Also, we are DVC members and usually stay on points, but for next year we are thinking of paying for a hotel and trying to get the free dining- that gets expensive!