• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KimSlavis

KimSlavis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

EDITED TO ADD: Please ignore my question!  Somehow I missed the FAQs at the top of the page.  Doh!  Sorry about that!  I see that yes indeed, the tickets are "Park-to-park" tickets.  Woo hoo!

Hi!  I was wondering if the Universal tickets are "Park-to-park" tickets?  I was just looking at this webpage, and it says you need that type in order to ride the Hogwarts Express:

https://www.universa...rry-Potter.aspx

I am so excited that they are opening a "Diagon Alley" this summer!!

Thank you so much!
Kim

Edited by KimSlavis, 05 February 2014 - 04:49 PM.

#2 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

Hi Kim,

I'm excited, too! They did such a great job with Hogwarts! Our tickets are 2-day, park-to-park.

Warmly,

Dianna

#3 bless9ings

bless9ings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

I read what you wrote on Universal, but I still need clarification.

Could we use the ticket on the 13th and then the 16th? (both within 7 days of one another and starting on the week we are there)

What I am trying to really get to is this.  My oldest daughters birthday is the 16th and we weren't planning on still being in Disney, but we wanted to do something special, so my husband thought of them doing Universal that day.

#4 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

Tammy, I know they have a certain time limit for these tickets, but I can't remember if we can go over a week. I'm checking now and will let you know.

(I'm glad you asked! I meant to find out earlier so I could post the dates on my website and forgot!)

Warmly,

Dianna

#5 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

I have the answer already! They don't have a probably with our tickets having a two week window, so I'll probably plan for Wednesday, September 3 to Wednesday, September 17 to give families a choice of going before or after our main group dates. Remember the "within 7 days of first use" rule, though.

Warmly,

Dianna