11diamonds09@gmail.com

Homeschooling in Conway or Myrtle Beach

11 posts in this topic

Hi, we are here in SC from MT and have been homeschooling our almost 14 year old daughter since 3rd grade.  We will be in the Georgetown area, but right now are renting in Calabash, NC.  Would love to meet other homeschool families (preferably with high school students) in the area.

Marian

1 person likes this

Hi, we are in Myrtle Beach looking for families to connect with.  I have a 7 year old son and would love to get to know some more home school families.

1 person likes this

Hello,

I am brand new to the homeschooling thing. I am a former teacher (in Virginia) and we have relocated to Myrtle Beach. I have no idea where to start or resources. We would also love to get involved with other families that are homeschooling in this area.

1 person likes this

Hi, we are here in SC from MT and have been homeschooling our almost 14 year old daughter since 3rd grade.  We will be in the Georgetown area, but right now are renting in Calabash, NC.  Would love to meet other homeschool families (preferably with high school students) in the area.

Marian

Hi Marian,

We live in Murrells Inlet (Georgetown County) and homeschool our13 yr. old son.  Have you heard of anymore homeschoolers in the Georgetown area?

1 person likes this

Hi all!!

We are in North Myrtle Beach :). I have two daughters, 6 & 2 1/2. This is our first year homeschooling. We started August 4th & are absolutely loving it.

1 person likes this

Hey all!  We live in Myrtle Beach, moved from New Jersey about 3 yrs. ago.  I am doing the Unschooling route with my son.  He is 15.  Would love to meet some other homeschoolers as well!!  I was even considering starting a MeetUp Group if anyone has ideas of where we could meet I would start a homeschooling Meet Up let me know!   :D