#21 Robin Harrison Axelberd

Robin Harrison Axelberd

Dis-tracted mom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Location'Burbs of Atlanta

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

Doing the happy dance to have our dates!!!  

• Leanne Smith likes this

#22 majestic57

majestic57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

WOuld like to try & make the trip this year.  I could be the grandmother traveling with my 3 home schooled grands (14, 11, &6) or my daughter might come with the last 2 boys (ages 2&4).  Look forward to getting more details.  I also have some boxtops that I want to send in. Where or what is the address?

Thanks.

#23 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,640 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Hi Majestic, grandparents are always welcome on my trips! I hope to post all the details soon (still waiting for Disney to confirm our classes).

I appreciate all the Box Tops we can get - they really help reduce the cost of our trips. My address is:

Carolina Homeschooler

PO Box 1421

Lancaster, SC 29721

Warmly,

Dianna

#24 misstea

misstea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Is this a trip planned every year? Not sure we can do this year... Wondering if a group will be going next, though.

#25 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,640 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

Hi Misstea,

Yes, we go every year to Disney, so if you can't go this year, start planning for the next! :)

Warmly,

Dianna

#26 hawaiianatheart

hawaiianatheart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:03 PM

This link was just shared with me today and has some good information for planning, extensive dining info, etc. I personally still use the touringplans.com to plan which park which day but thought I'd share this site too.

http://www.easywdw.com/

• Dianna likes this

#27 EKP

EKP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

Just joined the group and really wish we could come along! We will actually be in Disney the weekend before for the wine and dine half marathon. Do you have to be part of a group to do the classes? I would love to be able to take my kids to some of them. 

#28 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,640 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hi EKP,

To do our classes, you have to be part of the group. Disney also does some classes during their homeschool days (usually in Sept. and Jan. of each year), and they have open enrollment during different times of the year where families can sign up without being part of a group. Only the students taking the classes can get the discounted tickets, though.

I hope you can join us another year!

Warmly,
Dianna

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: disney