• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Christine Sweet

Christine Sweet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

Would anyone be interested in a Montessori / Waldorf inspired co-op for next school year????  My daughter did Montessori for preschool and Kindergarten and I believe in this approach so much.  However, since the materials can be expensive and there are so many different  materials to use, it's really hard to do Montessori at home on your own.  The families involved would contribute materials and share teaching responsibilities.  Anyone?  I'm happy to chat more about this so feel free to ask questions if you're unsure.  I think this could be super awesome!

#2 Nicole Hartley

Nicole Hartley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:36 PM

I would be very interested in this type of co-op. I'm new to the Greenville area and my son will be starting Kindergarden in the fall. We plan to use Oak Meadow curriculum which is Waldorf inspired.

#3 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,730 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

Christine, what area are you in? I'd like to help you spread the word. :)

Warmly,

Dianna

#4 Alexandra Boozer Giguere

Alexandra Boozer Giguere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:23 AM

I would be interested! Moving to the Fountain Inn area in the next few weeks with my 3 boys, aged 9, 4, and 3. Even if we don't get the co-op going, I would enjoy meeting like-minded friends. 

#5 livejoyful

livejoyful

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:55 PM

Very interested in this!! We are from the Greenville area and would love to make connections with others on a similar path!

#6 Melanies

Melanies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:10 PM

I am more than interested! Both my kids went to the most wonderful preschool. I actually kept my son back a year for TK instead of placing him into kindergarden. It was so terrific that no other schools could come close! It was a Montessori/Waldorf/Reggio mix. My son is 7 and my daughter is five. We are in York county(fort mill), but would totally consider a road trip for something like that.

Melanie

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: montessori, waldorf, co-op