Lorietta Purpura

Anyone homeschooling in the Mount Pleasant SC area?

11 posts in this topic

Hey Lorietta, I am in the lowcountry and there are a ton of homeschooling families here.  Lots of groups, you can find most of them on facebook.  It just all depends on what you are looking to get out of the group.  Hope you can find what you're looking for.  You can message me on fb if you have any questions.  Christina Hester

1 person likes this

Hey Lorietta, I am in the lowcountry and there are a ton of homeschooling families here.  Lots of groups, you can find most of them on facebook.  It just all depends on what you are looking to get out of the group.  Hope you can find what you're looking for.  You can message me on fb if you have any questions.  Christina Hester

thanks Christina- I will try to find you on FB  and message you. :)

We are in Mt. Pleasant as well. 5 kids- 19 yr at C of C, 17yr girl, 13 girl, 8 girl, 2 boy

3 people like this

Wow- thanks so much for the replies. I am new at this and will be starting homeschool officially next year. He is 4.5 years old and I am currently teaching him the basics- reading, writing, math and some nature. I would love to get to know those in my areas-does difference in age matter?   I live close to the town centre.

1 person likes this

I'm in Mt Pleasant too and would love to connect! I have two boys - 3 and 1 and will be homeschooling both of them when the time comes :)

-Amy

1 person likes this

I know this post is old, but we are new to homeschooling (my 14 yr old daughter) and are trying to learn and connect with others (we live on Daniel Island). Any response/guidance would be SO appreciated!

Kristin