stephmcgrath

Roper Mountain Science Home School Day - May 23

9 posts in this topic

hi all -

Is anyone attending the Roper Mountain Science Center Home School Day May 23rd? I didn't see it in the CH list of events so thought I would ask.

I'm thinking of taking my son (7) and this would be our first "home school event" so thought it would be nice to meet others.

Here's more info:

www.ropermountain.org/home-school-discovery-day

May 23 9a-1:30p

thanks!
Stephanie

I've heard their events are wonderful! I'm planning some of their classes for us next year.

Warmly,

Dianna

2 people like this

Great! Keep me posted if anyone decides to go and we can try to meet up somewhere. :-)

thanks,

Stephanie

*BTW - if anyone wants to join Roper Mtn Science Center, I just found out homeschool families get the educator's discount for family memberships.

We are going! My dd is 8. I was thinking of hanging out in downtown Greenville afterwards before heading back towards Charlotte. Sounds fun!

1 person likes this

Hi TegaCaySchoolers - 

we used to live in Charlotte including Fort Mill so I'm familiar with Tega Cay. 

My son is 7 and is always a hit with the girls so it would be nice to meet up. :-)  Have you spent much time in Greenville before? We live in the downtown area so let us know if you have any questions. It's a fabulous downtown.

Stephanie

Awesome Stephanie! Let's hook up for sure! 

I used to pop into Greenville for work a few years back, but only for maybe 1/2 day at a time.  I just spent the weekend there when I attended the conference in March. I had never been into the downtown area and thought it was so cute! 

1 person likes this