#1 bless9ings

bless9ings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

Have you all been able to attatch your Dolphin reservation to the MDE site?

Mine has my name on both rooms and is uneditable for me or Disney.  They said I have to have the Dolphin to fix it on their end and then to call them and they can refresh their system. (MDE)

So, I guess the question is - Does anyone have two rooms at the Dolphin and had success?

#2 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,585 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:55 PM

All you need is the confirmation numbers for both rooms. Just type those in (and the last name on the rooms), and you shouldn't have a problem with reserving your fastpasses. I don't understand why the name issue is a problem. I have two rooms and they're both in my name.

Dianna

#3 bless9ings

bless9ings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:36 AM

Did they come into your MDE account as you listed in each room so you can not add your last person?

I have 5 people in each room.  I put the first reservation number in and up pops my name automatically.  It pops up in a blue "uneditable" box and says adult beside my name.  There are 4 gray boxes that pop up and say adult, child, child and child.  I enter the names in.  Everything looks great!

I then enter the second reservation number (did you get two reservation #'s or one?) and the same exact thing happens.  My name comes up agian therefore is duplicated.  I  then cannot add in my last adult to the second room.  My name is on both rooms and the site will not let me edit it.  Disney said they can not edit it.  They said I have to call the Dolphin and have them change my name on the second reservation to my adult daughters name that hasn't been able to be entered yet.  He said without her name in their system attatched to the reservation it will not let me book fast passes for her only because their system does not see her as registered as a guest at the Dolphin.

I have not entered my Disney passes to the system yet because I wanted this fixed first to make sure I didn't compound any problems.  My gut instinct said this was a  problem.  The person I talked tonight said yes, this is a problem that needs to be fixed, but only the Dolphin can fix it right now.  Then to call them back for them to refresh their system on my page or something.

#4 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,585 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

Oh, I understand now! I'm sorry it took so long, but since I have the same name on both my rooms, I couldn't figure out why you were having a problem. I think the reason I'm not having the same issues is because my adult son has a separate My Disney Experience account. He was able link everything without a problem, even with my name on the reservation. We linked the accounts with the Family and Friends feature, then, when they were choosing fastpasses, they used the "copy" function to choose the same fastpasses that I had on my account.

You should be able to call the Dolphin today to get them to change the name on the second room and get everything worked out. Let me know if you're still having problems.