Jump to content

- - - - -

Your Student Graduated, Now What?

high school college university

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 YorkTechSusan



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationRock Hill, SC

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:00 AM

University Transfer Session (Free)
Building A Room 256 

University Transfer is a program that gives students the opportunity to complete up to the first two years of their Bachelor's degree at York Technical College.  Students can earn a University Transfer Certificate, an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science Degree before transferring to a four-year college or university.  York Tech has agreements with many institutions in South Carolina to make transferring as seamless as possible.

Reserve your spot today


For more information contact:
Susan Clark

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: high school, college, university