• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MelissaWilhoite

MelissaWilhoite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

I got the letter about our class for the trip.  We are doing the "motion" class at MK @ 7:15am. Whew!!  Apparently getting to the TTC could be an issue?  I was just wondering if anyone had previous experience with this?  We are staying at POP Century and won't have a vehicle.  Thanks!  33 Days for us!  Can't wait!!

#2 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,695 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

Hi Melissa,

After you get settled into your room on the first day, go by guest services at Pop and tell them your situation. Even if the buses are running that early, they'll take you to the front of Magic Kingdom, not the Ticket & Transportation center, so you wouldn't be able to take the buses anyway. Sometimes Disney resorts can/will arrange transportation for you. However, it's not required, so check with them first to see if they can. If they can't, then you'll have to hire a taxi or find someone to carpool with.

Warmly,
Dianna

#3 MelissaWilhoite

MelissaWilhoite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:07 AM

Thanks Dianna! Do you know if others are staying at Pop Century that might be going to the class?

#4 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,695 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:17 AM

Melissa, I don't know, but in my next Disney email update (mailing soon), I'll ask families to come in here to coordinate transportation. How many do you have going to the program that morning?

Warmly,
Dianna

#5 MelissaWilhoite

MelissaWilhoite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

There are 3 of us!  Thanks!

#6 Georgiagirl

Georgiagirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:21 PM

We will be at POP, but going to a different class.