Mmbelkpsyc

Looking to meet people homeschooling in lancaster, sc area or close by

12 posts in this topic

I am new to homeschooling this year and have twin boys age 9 and a daughter age 6. I would love to get to know other homeschooling families and for the kids to make some new friends.

1 person likes this

Hi, I live in Lancaster, but most of my time is spent with my Carolina Homeschooler events (the Outsider group, especially). Consider joining that group since you're a member. We've had a lot of fun at the state parks, and the children have loved making new friends!

Warmly,
Dianna

Hi, my family and I just bought a house in Lancaster and we're looking for other homeschoolers in the area. We have an 8-year-old boy and 5-year-old girl who would like to make some new friends, too. We've been homeschooling for a year now.

1 person likes this

I'll try to plan a local get-together after I return from Disney. In the meantime, hopefully other Lancaster families will jump in and everyone can meet somewhere.

2 people like this

We just began our homeschooling journey as well. My son is also age 9 and we would love to meet you when we can get our schedules together. Meanwhile, maybe they can communicate on this site via chat, forums, or even personal email. We are thrilled and look forward to making some new friends:)

This is my second year homeschooling.  I have 6  year old boy and 2 little ones.  I'm in the Lancaster area and would love to meet others in the area as we only know of one other homeschool family here!

1 person likes this

This is my second year homeschooling.  I have 6  year old boy and 2 little ones.  I'm in the Lancaster area and would love to meet others in the area as we only know of one other homeschool family here!

I have two little ones also, 3 and 2. I'm an hour away but that's not horrible for an occasional meet up

1 person likes this

Yay! Cant wait to meet everyone! My email is mmbelkpsyc@gmail.com so if everyone can send me a message and let me know who you are then i will try to find a tine we can all meet up! Thanks! My name is Melissa.

While we're still in the process of getting settled in and doing some work to the house, we'd be glad to have some people over to play some time in the near future. Lots of room outside to run around and explore (3 acres). We're also definitely open to meeting up at a nearby park or somewhere.

My email is saulsx@yahoo.com. Anyone in the area looking to get together is welcome to contact me.