2 replies to this topic

#1 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,609 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'll be offering Universal and SeaWorld tickets in addition to Disney World tickets. All offer educational programs. You're required to do the Disney and SeaWorld programs if you want the discounted tickets, and the cost is included in the price of the tickets. You won't be required to do the Universal educational tours to get the discounted tickets (but they sound very interesting), and they cost extra.

I'll post more information about them when my Disney webpages go live, but I've been getting questions about both parks so I thought I'd clarify now. You don't have to do Disney in order to do the other parks. (I've separated them out this year.)

Warmly,

Dianna

#2 jpuglvr

jpuglvr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

How would we get to universal? Do you arrange for any group transport with this?

#3 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,609 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

Everyone is responsible for their own transportation for this trip. I believe there's a public bus that runs from the Disney ticket and transportation center (where you park to get into Magic Kingdom), to Universal, but I haven't used it. You can also get a shuttle (Mears transportation provides shuttle service, I think.) I'll ask the families who used these options (and others), to visit here and post about their experiences.

Warmly,

Dianna

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: disney, universal, seaworld