Sign in to follow this  
Dianna

Facebook Changes - how to get notifications of our trips and photos!

Dianna

We recently converted our Facebook profile to a "page" format, so you may not be getting our notifications or updates as frequently as before.

If you want to see us in your newsfeed, make sure you click the Follow button (near the "Liked" button on the cover photo). It will have a checkmark beside it to show you're now following me. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/carolinahomeschooler

If you want to get notifications when I post a new trip or event, then click the down arrow on the Liked button and then click the Get Notifications link. It will have a checkmark beside it to show you'll receive notifications when I post something.

I'll try to keep posts down to no more than one or two a day so you won't get bombarded with notifications. During a trip, I may post a few more times (so you can travel virtually with us), but much less frequently than before. I'll soon use a blog to make it easier for you to travel with us virtually, so that will result in fewer notifications, too.

If you rather just Like us instead of following and/or getting notifications, that's fine, too. I don't know how many (if any) trip announcements, trip reports, and photos you'll see, though.

Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you on Facebook!