• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Sarai Warren Zyzniewski

Sarai Warren Zyzniewski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 09:18 AM

I have 10 year old twin boys. Do 2 parents have to attend (1 parent for each child in the same class) or can one parent attend for both boys? I also have a 2 1/2 old. Trying to figure these details out. My boys would love some of these classes!

#42 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:12 PM

Dianna,

Our daughter (Katie Newman) is signed up for the Monday (Nov 16th @ 8:30am) Animal Behavior class and she is our only child.  Both my husband (Troy) and I would like to attend the class with her.  Is there a waiting list or something for extra parents wanting to attend classes?  

Thank you, 

Kristi 

Kristi, I'm sorry I forgot to answer this before. To keep the size of our groups manageable, only one parent can attend with their child(ren). The only exception is the How Things Move program, where each child needs a parent to attend with them.

Warmly,
Dianna

#43 Dianna

Dianna

Chocoholic

• Administrators
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 June 2015 - 12:16 PM

I have 10 year old twin boys. Do 2 parents have to attend (1 parent for each child in the same class) or can one parent attend for both boys? I also have a 2 1/2 old. Trying to figure these details out. My boys would love some of these classes!

Hi Sarai, I already answered this via email, but will also post here for others who have the same question. In order to keep our group sizes manageable, only one parent can attend with their child(ren) unless it's the How Things Move program, which requires one parent for each child.

Warmly,
Dianna

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: faqs, disney, trips