Kristi Hopkins Pahr

Preschool co-ops/groups/playgroups in O'burg County?

Kristi Hopkins Pahr

My son is almost 3 and I'm looking for some kind of group for us to take part in. It's been really hard (impossible) to find other people, not just homeschool but even other sahms, in Orangeburg so I'm really hoping to find something soon. We've been here a year and I've met one other family.

I'm not sending my son to conventional preschool, so I'd love to find another couple families to get together with. Thanks!

yellowkrisco

I'm in Holly Hill. I am a SAHM mommy of two girlies ages 4 and 2. We are starting some pre-school activity with our 4 yr old and planning to go to book fairs and the lowcountry homeschool convention. :)

Kristi Hopkins Pahr

When is the Lowcountry Homeschool Convention?

Edited by Kristi Hopkins Pahr

yellowkrisco

It's May 29th-30. www.lowcountryhomeschoolconvention.com We plan to join LCHEA in June to start getting familiar with their activities. I'm sure you can google a homeschool support group closer to Orangeburg. I can't wait to actually get started homeschooling! It's exciting!!! :)

Kristi Hopkins Pahr

There's nothing. I've googled and googled and googled. You'd think there'd be more here since the schools are so bad, but I can't find a thing.

yellowkrisco

I googled homeschool support groups in South Carolina. There is an email group called Orangeburg Christian Home Educators Association. There is nothing here in Holly Hill either. We'll have to sacrifice distance and go to Summerville or Goosecreek.

Kristi Hopkins Pahr

I'm still on the hunt for home preschoolers/preKers out here. Just thought I'd give this a bump, just in case :D