Join us for our first virtual field trip with Discovery Place Nature and experience science and nature through live animals, exciting demonstrations, and engaging conversations!
When: November 10
Where: Virtual Field Trip (we’ll use Zoom to connect)
Grade Level: Developed for grades K-8, but older students are welcome, too.
Registration Deadline: October 31
We’ll join Discovery Place curators as they share some tips on how to explore and discover the richness of our backyards. We’ll also learn some techniques to see and hear what’s hiding all around us in plain sight.
Details and timing will be finalized soon – keep 10:00 am through noon on November 10 open.
Cost and Refund Policy
The cost is $10 per family (one device login per family), payable via debit/credit through my online payment platform. No refunds if you don’t attend the event (for any reason).
Before you register, please note…
- This program will be delivered via Zoom. You don’t need a Zoom account to access the classroom, but you need to become familiar with Zoom before November 10.
- Spots are limited, so register as soon as you’re certain you want to attend. You’ll have one login per family, so make sure you have a large enough monitor or screen for your students to view during the program.
Want to go?
- To register for this event, submit this form.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 3 days, please email me.
- Payment will be due within 3 days of receiving my email confirming your spots.
- I’ll email you when I receive your payment, and send you periodic updates.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.