When: Through May 31
Where: Atlanta, Georgia
Registration Deadline: At least 5 days prior to travel dates (as early as you can to get your first choice entry time)
Traveling to the Atlanta area? Explore the Georgia Aquarium with our discounted tickets and enjoy their Dolphin Presentation, Sea Lion Presentation, and 4D Theater Show!
*NOTE: If you want an overnight sleepover experience, consider our Traveling Homeschoolers Geogia Aquarium Sleepover – coming this fall!
- $18 per student (ages 3-18), and $39 per adult. These prices include all taxes and fees. (Regular prices is $39.95 plus tax per person, ages 2 and up.)
- Tickets are valid for one date/entry time. You’ll chose your date and entry time when you submit the registration form.
- Tickets will be emailed to you.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Payment will be submitted via debit/credit card when you register.
- Tickets aren’t refundable or transferable.
- Submitting your registration and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and no-refund policy.
Current COVID-19 Restrictions
Safety updates for Georgia Aquarium are posted here. Check that link from time to time so you’ll be aware of any changes. Please don’t register unless you’re comfortable with whatever guidelines are in place at the time of travel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do the ticket prices include tax?
The prices include all taxes and fees.
How much is parking?
Parking is $12 per vehicle when paid in advance. You’ll receive parking information with your tickets.
How much are the tickets discounted?
Regular tickets cost $39.95, plus tax for ages 3 and up (children 2 and under are free). So, including tax, the regular price is $43+ per person.
Do you accept credit cards? What payment methods do you accept?
Your debit or credit card will be charged when you submit your registration. I can’t accept any other payment methods.
How long are our tickets valid? Is this a sleepover?
Your tickets are valid only for the date and time you chose when you registered. It’s not a sleepover. (My next Traveling Homeschoolers sleepover will be this fall.)
Will you run out of tickets?
There are currently no limits on tickets.
How will we get our tickets?
Your tickets will be emailed to you. Aquarium staff can scan them from your phone, so there’s no need to print them (unless you won’t have your phone with you).
Do these tickets include the Dolphin Presentation, Sea Lion Presentation, and 4D Theater Shows?
Our tickets include all three shows/presentations. You’ll be able to make your reservations when you arrive. (Reservations are required, but they can’t be made in advance.)