ElisaPink123

1st Peachful Writing Competition

ElisaPink123

Hello fellow readers/writers! This is the first fun, friendly, fantastic, peachful ( I love peaches!! ) writing competition! This week's theme is.... ( drum roll please, ) Anything that means a lot to you!  It can be anything! Your article will be judged by the following: Grammar, Creativity, and Uniqueness. If the writing competition theme requires you to write something fictional then you will also be judged by: Originality, Freshness, Believability, ( Not sure if that's a word but it is now :), ) and Pace. I will go over the rules really quick since this is the first competition: 1. Please all articles and stories must be PG or below. Mild to moderate violence is allowed when appropriate. But nothing disturbing. 2. No language! Zero, zip, nada. 3. All articles/stories MUST be Original. That means no copying from other people.    If you are found breaking any of these rules, you will be disqualified and kicked out of this club. 

To sign up for this competition, please fill out this form. Then I will go on to what happens if you win. 

Username:

Do you agree ALL the rules above and ones put in place carolinahomeschooler? Yes/No

If you win, you will be notified and... Your story will be posted. You will be able to choose the topic for the next Peachful writing competition. You will be able to co-judge the next competition alongside me and the runner-up. You will have bragging rights. You and Your story will be in the Peachful Hall-of-fame.

If you are the runner-up, you will be notified and... Your story will be posted. You will have bragging rights. You will be able to co-judge alongside me and the winner.

Please note: If you are chosen as a winner or runner-up please send your votes directly to me and if you the winner: what you want the next topic to be. 

;)  Good luck! And tell your friends! ;) 

Edited by ElisaPink123

ElisaPink123

I almost forgot the deadline.. my bad XD. Deadline: September 15, 2017.

ElisaPink123

And also.. Send your articles privately to me. Thanks! :) 

AidanCreeper7

Username: AidanCreeper7

Do you agree ALL the rules above and ones put in place carolinahomeschooler? Yes/No Yes

Edited by AidanCreeper7
Idk

moptophead

Username: moptophead

Do you agree to ALL the rules above and ones put in place by carolinahomeschooler? (Yes/No): Yes

Katy

Are you going to do another writing competition?

ElisaPink123

Possibly if there is more interest in it... :)

ElisaPink123
On 10/22/2017 at 2:42 PM, Katy said:

Are you going to do another writing competition?

I plan on doing another writing competition again soon. 

Katy
On 3/19/2018 at 12:03 PM, ElisaPink123 said:

I plan on doing another writing competition again soon. 

Okay, let me know, and I might enter.