Sign in to follow this  
ChristineRoth

New to Mt. Pleasant

ChristineRoth

Hello! We are new to the Mount Pleasant area.  We have been homeschooling for about five years, one son (age 13).  I am so excited to have found this accountability group!

Are there any other homeschooling families on here, in the Mt. Pleasant area with middle school age kiddos?  

Looking forward to these fantastic field trips.  :)

• Like 1

Dianna

Christine, I'm glad you found us, too! We have a lot of members in the lowcountry, and I hope they'll post in here soon. It's usually quieter in the summer, though, so see if your son would be interested in posting in the student's lounge. Students around his age are posting in there and trying to meet other students. (He'll need his own account to post, so email me his username so I can give him access.)

Also, I'll be starting our summer field studies and Outsider events very soon, so if you join us for those in your area, you'll meet other families there. (More information about those will be in an upcoming member newsletter.)

Warmly,
Dianna

• Like 1

Kim P

Hi Christine,

We are new to the area too, although we live on Johns Island.  We have an 11 year old son, and we've always homeschooled.  We come to Mt. Pleasant several times a week since Will (our son) takes a martial arts class there.  We are signing up for the flight simulation trip, and maybe we could hook up there, or elsewhere!

Kim P.

• Like 1